Monday, July 18, 2011

Integrating Listening: Audio Books

Raise your hand if you are so tired at the end of the day (or middle for that matter) that when even reading a book to your child is a task in itself?

There are many days when I am so tired, I just want to sit on the couch and do nothing. However, I promised myself and my children that after work, I would give them 30 minutes before I moved on to making dinner, cleaning, and all the other mom/wife duties that call. But my babies want to snuggle, they do not care that 568 children had my attention all day. I am their mommy.

So these sites and audio books have saved me. I allow my children to crawl in my lap, and while there is no discussion, they are close to mommy's heartbeat.....and I can sneak a head rest.

Websites:
MagicKeys

To help with sounds, words, and phrases: ABCfastPhonics

Audio Books:




No comments:

Post a Comment