Sunday, May 24, 2020

Summer plans!?

We finished Emergency Homeschool at the Lovely Day Academy Friday, May 22. It was a great day. Their school is going to do some virtual activities next week that we will log on, but I’m ready for independent learning. Usually, during the summer, the kids have some camps to attend. That is not the case this year. So...... what are we gonna do!? I still have to work, I am a 12 month educator. Usually, they can go to camps near my place of employment. I did learn that a few activities will be virtual. That’s awesome! Maybe pools will open back up?

This summer, I decided that we will do 2 miles of activity together each day. Skating, biking, walking, or running. It reminded me of a summer when we did the “summer of 100 miles.” An activity I found on Pinterest.

Whatever we do, you can guarantee that Kiwi Co is gonna be right by our side. That is a Christmas gift that keeps on giving. And of course, reading and memorizing math facts will be in full effect. The rest, I’ve gotta plan. I’ll keep you posted on Lovely Day Camp.




No comments:

Post a Comment