Monday, March 16, 2020

St. Patrick's Day without coins

Day 1 of Lovely Day academy. I had to go to work. The kids were so excited. They flew through everything, but no one argued and in fact, they were happy all day. And then we had to make the leprechaun trap. And this momma is not fully prepared. I have no gold coins. And I wasn't planning on going to get them. Not during this time of health in question. 

So, what am I going to do? I have some Hershey Kisses. I can wrap them in yellow paper. Done. 

We set a trap, I let the youngest take the lead. 


Thankfully, I have laminated large sized clovers from my classroom days. If you don't have those, use square paper. It doesn't have to be perfect, it's about creating memories.



This is what I did around the house 5 years ago. And now they are older and smarter. What will I do with the clues?



I think I am going to use those Ceasar's English Vocabulary words. For example: 
"I am not going to placate you, but I am near the place you ................" 

"I am so vivacious ...........
Forget it, It's 10 p.m. Google is my friend. 

Found these cute clues, yes, I am about to use.........

Thank you Tauni Everett !


No comments:

Post a Comment