Saturday, March 14, 2020

With many schools canceled for 2 weeks or more, I thought I would hop back on here. It has been a while, but I have been posting on the FB page here and there. It is really fun to keep my kids engaged in learning at home. I have a few friends that even home school, so many are prepared for situations like this. For those that don't have teaching in their blood or even second nature, no worries. I already see many teacher friends sharing ideas and home learning activities to keep your family sane, together, and most importantly not tearing your house up. I hope to work on sharing those ideas here and many of my own K-12.

I still have to report to work as an administrator for the next two weeks to make sure my school district has families and students supported, but I have to make sure my children don't argue too much.

Best of luck, enjoy this time with your family. Remember, while you need to be informed, try not to keep the news on 24/7, the kids can become anxious as well. They need to understand what is going on, but they do not need to be overwhelmed with adult concerns.

A quote from Special Ed Resource:


No comments:

Post a Comment